I think the best challenges facing life are a “positive attitude and do not let you overwhelm to be too afraid to move forward. So many people focus on the downside (of life) and stay there, thinking and feeling negative. I think one should deal with challenges straightforwardly, pick oneself up, dust oneself off and move on. Sometimes I put issues in perspective by asking myself, ‘What is the worst thing that could happen?’ ”
In the lines that follow, I will show you the recipe for HAPPINESS. You will discover how to live life to the fullest and focus on the positive, how to chase away your negative thoughts, how to erase everything that is wrong in your environment and, how to become a happy, positive and fulfilled person.
DO YOU KNOW THESE PROBLEMS?
- You have trouble falling asleep, you turn and you return to your bed because your troubles trot in your head until 3 am? And the next day you are like a zombie, with red eyes and huge dark circles because you have not slept enough?
- Do you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think is your problems?
- As soon as you solve a problem, there are new ones coming out of nowhere?
- Are you anxious, stressed and, nervous? Your worries eat you up and, ruin your life, but, you do not know how to get rid of it?
- You have the impression that you go through your life without seeing it, like a ghost, and basically wondering if you have the right to happiness?
- Do you feel that happiness and joy are only for others and, that you are condemned to remain unhappy all your life?
What you need is a clear, step-by-step action plan to clear your head of all the problems that run into it, and to learn how to live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
HOW I FOUND MY HAPPINESS RECIPE?
A few years ago, I was at the bottom of the hole. Every day, I woke up with the ball in my stomach. I wondered what trouble was still going to fall on the corner of my face: My car that breaks down, my boss who decides to spend his nerves on me…etc.
And, in just a few months, I was fired from my work and my apartment and found myself with nowhere to go, I was diagnosed with many health problems and I had a lot of financial problems.
At that moment, I really thought that an invisible force was playing with me and, with my nerves.
But worst, you know what it was? It was the others. I saw people around me smiling, happy, having projects…etc.
I felt like I couldn’t do anything and, that I was doomed to remain unhappy for the rest of my life, without projects, without friends, without love, without anything.
At that time, I admit, I almost gave up. Many times I have thought of the worst. And then, I had a kind of click.
The sentence that changed my life.
I read a stupid sentence, which said: “If you were to die tomorrow, would you die happy?”
And I thought NO, I would die unhappy. And then, the next moment, I had the biggest flash in all my life.
I realized that deep down, everyone didn’t care if I was happy or unhappy. Being happy or unhappy was my own problem, just ME.
And above all, I realized that it was up to ME to make me happy ALONE.
When I understood that, my life changed.
I knew I had to get my life back on my feet and, do some work for me to get out of my depression and get my spirits up.
I began to devour loads of books on positive psychology, optimism, personal development…etc.
My decision was made: from today, I am going to be HAPPY. I am going to live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
As I read, I took notes on the exercises to do, the state of mind to acquire to be happier and more fulfilled.
I tested the techniques of dozens of psychologists, therapists and, other experts in happiness. I recorded all the results in my diary, which I called “My Happiness Recipe”.
It lasted me many years before I understand the mechanisms of the human brain and, to know how to live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
MY HAPPINESS RECIPE
- Purge your brain and get rid of your problems once and for all;
- Stop brooding your problems all day long and, replace them with positive and pleasant thoughts which will give you the smile of waking up until bedtime;
- Force your brain to see the glass half full;
- Never let yourself be disturbed by the daily hassle and, become serene and, relaxed in your life;
- turn the obstacles you encounter opportunities to improve your life;
- use self-manipulation to bring out the best of yourself;
- Transform your bad habits over the long term to become a generous, positive and open-minded person;
- Transform your opinion of yourself and, define yourself in a positive way;
- Evacuate your negative energy;
- rid yourself forever of frustration, anger, jealousy and, all the emotions that ruin your life;
- Be positive 99 % of your day, even when you spend “a shitty day”;
- take a step back from your situation, take stock with clarity and, make decisions that will positively influence your life;
- Eradicate what pulls you down in your environment and, surround yourself with positive waves:
- Eradicate the routine completely from your life;
- Reinvent your environment regularly and break the routine of everyday life. it is scientifically proven, the more you have something new in your life, the happier you are;
- get out of your comfort zone and “put yourself in danger”, so as to enrich yourself emotionally and humanely;
- Make the point, blow, decompress daily, and take time to find yourself alone with yourself;
- Create a precise ritual that will clear your head and refocus on yourself;
- Capture the moments of happiness in your life, put them in a “little box”, and take them out at any time when you want to be happy again;
- Note the “recurrences” in your life, dissect your moments of happiness and clone all the positive events of your life to be happy at any time;
- Associate sounds, images and smells with important events in your life.
With this recipe, you can make the positive in your life and it depends on the challenge you impose on yourself, and by maintaining the recipe above, I guarantee you to live positively every day and in your all life.