We were offered a previous post in the key 5 to success ” Act “, and today will dive into the reasons that prevent people to put their potential into action.
There are two reasons that prevented people put their potential into action:
* The first reason is fear: Fear is the main enemy of the human person and the first obstacle that prevented from acting to realize their dreams .. and there are four types of fear:
– The first is fear of failure. If that person had been a failed experiment certainly will avoid repeating the same experience for fear of lack of success,and this person can be programmed at a young age, not risking any other adventure, and maybe he has lived all his life from childhood and noted that his father worked in the same job all his life, repeating the same work every day, and may be his father had advised him to follow suit so as not to fail.
– The second type is the fear of lack of acceptance. This type is the reason that people avoid making any changes in their lives can result in rejection and acceptance.
– The third type is the fear of the unknown. Fear of the unknown can they prevent us from acting.
– The fourth type is the fear of success. It is possible, of course, besurprised if people feared success, but this genre really exists when some people and in resolution themselves think that success means pain and divorce and cheating and unity, so fear of success can prevent people
from implementing their ideas.
* The second reason that prevents people from acting is procrastination.
Some of us take the postponement of duties which should be undertaken and remains postponed to the following day, and the next week and so on. If you have a goal you wish to achieve, and at the same time feel that there is something preventing you from acting, looking for the real reason behind not taken in execution and ask yourself:
–What might prevent me from acting?
–What is the worst thing that could happen if already acted?
–What is the best thing that could happen if already acted?
Now try to remember how many times you experience difficult situations in your life and you can skip.
In NLP we say “there is no failure, but there are experiences“And in an article in the Wall Street Journal editor said “don’t worry,but first you have to worry about lost opportunities when you don’teven try to try“ It is not important how many times they have failed in the past or how many times have occurred, but the important thing is to act now and take advantage of any failure have happened to us in the past ..
The past is a treasure that contains the wisdom and power must learn from any failure may be passed by and not make it like a painting that read “stop” .., beginning with the disposition of the day no matter how people talk or whatever their actions and you need to give less attention
to what they’re saying and more attention to achieve your dreams.
There are many variants when it comes to stress. Coping with life, and carrying the problems that may or may not belong to you can scratch away the little joy and happiness that you can carry once you head out that door. You can’t blame them for being like that; they have their own reasons, so much like we have our reasons to allow stress to weigh us down. They say that stress is all in the mind, well, what’s bugging you anyway?
Is unavoidable in life, it is important to find ways to decrease and prevent stressful incidents and decrease negative reactions to stress. Here are some of the things that can be done by just remembering it, since life is basically a routine to follow like brushing your teeth or eating breakfast. You can do a few of them in a longer span of time, but as they say– every minute counts.
Time management skills can allow you more time with your family and friends and possibly increase your performance and productivity. This will help reduce your stress.
To improve your time management:
• Save time by focusing and concentrating, delegating, and scheduling time for yourself.
• Keep a record of how you spend your time, including work, family, and leisure time.
• Prioritize your time by rating tasks by importance and urgency. Redirect your time to those activities that are important and meaningful to you.
• Manage your commitments by not over- or undercommitting. Don’t commit to what is not important to you.
• Deal with procrastination by using a day planner, breaking large projects into smaller ones, and setting short-term deadlines.
• Examine your beliefs to reduce conflict between what you believe and what your life is like.
Build healthy coping strategies
Some behaviors and lifestyle choices affect your stress level. They may not cause stress directly, but they can interfere with the ways your body seeks relief from stress. Try to:
In all cases, it is not inevitable, then take our trowels and hammers: Martine Teillac, psychoanalyst, gives us 3 keys to build self-confidence:
No need to be an introvert shy back carp release stashed under rocks to insecure in certain
- Hesitant behavior, begging, victimization
- Devaluation of skills
- Convers Ely: over estimation, arrogance etc…
1. the inner speech
2. building its own scale of values: detach from the past